Multiple locations looking for Certified Medical Assistants, part-time and full-time work.
Medical Assistants help patients by providing information, services, and assistance. Other duties include securing medical records; maintaining medical supplies inventory; performing preventive maintenance to keep equipment operating.
• Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
• Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary
• Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
– Referral Specialist experience a plus
– Prior Authorization experience a plus
Pay scale will depend location.
Must pass background and drug screen
Some locations require shot records